Junk King Baltimore is the #1 rated full-service junk and debris removal service in Central MD. We are looking for a Marketing Intern - Social & Content focused on creating stories from other people's unwanted junk and so much more.
QR Code Link to This Post
Working closely with the owner, a 20 year marketing and advertising executive turned business owner, you will be responsible for crafting the voice of a growing company. You will leave this opportunity with sound foundations of social and digital marketing plus the opportunity to be creative through a variety of media and content types.
- Go onsite to client's jobs, listening to stories and taking before and after pictures of removals.
- Creating content for posting on the various social media platforms including but not limited to blogs, Facebook, YouTube, Linked In, Google My Business and more.
- Highlighting the recycling aspects of the business and focusing on the team members that make Junk King great.
- Identifying opportunities for paid social postings and creating ads for social media sites.
- Provide an authentic voice to from the organization to respond to customer feedback.
- Understanding analytics and providing reporting with optimization recommendations on content and post both organic and paid.
- Minimum of 2 days a week. Flexible based on schedule.
- Your own transportation to and from HQ and the various job sites in and around Baltimore City. Mileage reimbursed.
- Focus on marketing/communications degree preferred.
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs. You are not expected to load a truck but there may be something of interest you need to pick up.