Position: UX UI Designer
QR Code Link to This Post
Location: Other MD
Estimated Duration: 40 hours/ week, until 12/31/20
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client is seeking a UX/UI Designer to join their team in a freelance capacity until the end of the year, with potential to extend.
This role offers 3 days of remote work per week, being onsite in Timonium, MD Mondays and Wednesdays.
The UX/ UI Designer will be responsible for:
- Working with the design, engineering, and product team to deliver new and existing products
- Design work is 85% of the time
- Utilizing existing templates, processes, assets to create UX analysis, solutions, and materials
- Leading UX and UI initiatives as needed
- Attend weekly team meetings and participate in weekly 2-hour design review (short sprints)
- Assist with conducting user testing and make design decisions based on results
The UX/ UI Designer will have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, and Zeplin
- Thorough understanding of UX/UI principles and best practices
- Ability to project manage and prioritize
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Have excellent written and verbal communication/ presentation skills
- Experience with Framer a plus
Please ensure your resume and portfolio are up to date and reflect the appropriate qualifications before you apply.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.