QR Code Link to This Post
The Digital Content Specialist is responsible for development and maintenance of a website along with data management for a building hardware supplier based in Timonium, MD. The Digital Content Specialist is tasked with supporting company website, customers, and logistics. This role is responsible for keeping website content optimized, fresh, and up to date. Additionally, the Specialist will also interface with customers to provide timely communications and information.
· Understanding of eCommerce, graphic design, and online marketing.
· Ability to write and develop web content for the company's websites in order to drive organic search traffic acquisition.
· Ability to manage large amounts of data and manage multiple projects.
· Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization.
· Knowledge of social media and online marketing including Email marketing, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
· Ability to interact with customers to communicate order status and assist with product or website questions that may arise.
Education and Experience:
· 2 Years of experience or relevant education
· Competency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Photoshop.
· Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
About Harbor City Supply:
Our Company has been supplying both retail and commercial customers for over 50 years. We have supplied a variety of commercial customers: general contractors, multi-family home and single-family home builders, public housing communities, commercial properties, and government facilities. Additionally, we also welcome the retail consumer as well. We are now primarily eCommerce-based with a web presence for over 15 years. We offer expertise and resources for any project customers may have.
Company offers medical and 401k benefits
Openings available immediately
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with Experience