Position: Digital Designer
QR Code Link to This Post
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Freelance / Contract
Estimated Duration: 4 Months
Starts: ASAP - Beginning of March 2020
Rate: Up to $25/HR DOE
A leading client, in Bethesda, MD is looking for a Digital Designer with web and UI experience to join their team, onsite, 40 hours/week for at least 4 months.
This Digital Designer will:
- Work within a team of designers and developers in the design, production and execution of interactive creative including banners, Rich Media units, websites and HTML 5 applications.
- Deconstruct and resize interactive ads with intricate navigation, video, audio, and progressive content streams, into various sizes and third party formats (expandable, floating, video ads, etc.).
- Support all creative team members with file optimization, graphic resizing, and HTML creation.
Digital Designer Qualifications include:
- 3+ years of experience in production or technical design for digital
- Working knowledge of motion graphics, video production/editing, HTML/CSS coding, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Solid understanding of interactive and user interface design as well as knowledge of traditional design fundamentals
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced creative environment with tight deadlines, while taking creative direction from managers.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.