Are you a self-starter with strong technical and communication skills? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment? Do you have an inquisitive mind, an eye for the details, and a passion to learn and grow professionally?
NewMarket Group, an Agora Company, is a publishing and supplement company located in Baltimore, MD. For almost two decades, they've been cutting through the red tape--reporting on proven, natural cures, and turning breakthrough ideas into cutting-edge health solutions. They're a close team of creative thinkers who enjoy innovation and working hard to see their business succeed.
- Closely coordinate with other members of the Marketing, Operations and Creative team to stay on top of deadlines and creative that's needed to ensure all requests are set up correctly and orders can successfully be processed and tracked.
- Lay out all marketing material in HTML/CSS (Video promotion landing pages and HTML copy).
- Troubleshoot coding errors and clean up HTML/CSS on existing pages.
- Support in-house Operations team with any coding issues or debugging.
- Work with developers and designers to create and enhance email templates.
- Set-up and manage order forms and subsequent sales funnels - including upsells, cross-sells, and other confirmation efforts through OPIUM (eComm platform).
- Set up and manage all products, ads and offers on their websites as well as assist with the management of other operational aspects of the website overall.
- Assist with trouble-shooting system errors in OPIUM, the websites, and other marketing systems and processes.
- Learn and be able to lay out a video landing page and html promotion page autonomously by the end of the first month.
- Utilize strong business acumen and marketing knowledge to fully create a sales funnel and understand what the customer experience is within 90 days.
- By your six month anniversary they expect you to have a working knowledge of GIT and manage the updating of their WordPress Plugins.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other computer related field. At least 1-2 years of related work experience in the area is highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
About NewMarket Group:
NewMarket Group provides over 650,000 customers with life-changing alternative health information and products. They're dedicated to uncovering and researching the most urgent advances in modern medicine and they're committed to bringing their customers exciting breakthroughs that will help them lead healthier, happier lives.
They're a close team of creative thinkers who enjoy working together to bring new ideas to the marketplace. They thrive on innovation and work hard to develop new products and resources that will have a profound impact on their customers' lives.
They believe that the best ideas comes from people who are trusted, respected, and encouraged to do their very best, so they make sure every employee receives the tools they need to develop a satisfying and successful career.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers