The Oxford Club, one of America’s oldest independent publishers of investment research, is looking for an Email Production Specialist to join their growing team. This individual will play a key role in getting their unique, expert ideas to the right people at the right time.
The ideal candidate is nimble, persistent, and expertly organized. Reliability and accountability are critical.
An eagerness to learn and expand upon current skills is essential.
The Email Production Specialist is tasked with:
- Ensuring our editorial emails deliver and render properly across all email clients
- Making sure these emails get to the right subscribers at the right time.
- Creating and broadcasting editorial mailings for a variety of publications by curating editorial and marketing content across multiple departments
- Keeping up to date with the most effective email marketing trends
- Working collaboratively to create and enhance email templates
- Troubleshooting and testing email templates
- Tracking key email metrics and adjusting coding and/or strategy in response
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- A history of managing several projects at once
- A resourceful, independent learner
- A track record of having high attention to detail
- The ability to work both independently and with a team
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Experience with Dreamweaver
- Experience producing marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with digital media engagement
Meet the requirements above and demonstrate an eagerness to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment, and you could fit this challenging role with room for growth.
The Oxford Club offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Plus you’ll get to work in Baltimore’s historic Mt. Vernon neighborhood.
A great culture and benefit plan, including:
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays.
- Medical, dental and vision plan.
About The Oxford Club
The Oxford Club is a private, global network of successful investors. They use unique, time-tested investment systems and principles to consistently beat the market.
Members join The Club and receive top-level research and recommendations.
The recommendations cover equities, bonds, options, funds, real estate, collectibles, precious metals, and cryptocurrencies.
The Club provides its members with many opportunities to lead a “rich” life, where wealth is not always defined by money. They’re renowned for enjoyable members-only events, and their charitable efforts.
They host private seminars, summits, and soirees anywhere and everywhere from New York to Nicaragua, Paris to Park City, Bangkok to Budapest.
The Oxford Club’s goal is to help their readers –and their employees -- achieve greater financial growth and independence.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers