Volunteer in a Women's Probation Experience Research Study (Baltimore, MD)
QR Code Link to This Post
Study conducted by Dr. Rachel Ellis at the University of Maryland, College Park, Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice
- A study on women’s experiences while serving a probation sentence in Baltimore, MD.
- A 2-hour confidential interview on Zoom or in person
- Topics: family, work, housing, faith, and other life experiences while serving a probation sentence
- At least 18 years old
- Living in the Baltimore metropolitan area
- Currently on probation (for at least 1 month)
If you are interested in participating or would like more information, please contact me. Thanks!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers