Have you sustained a TBI recently (past 5 years) and do you have trouble sleeping?
QR Code Link to This Post
IF YES: Researchers at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine are looking for volunteers to
participate in a research study examining non-medication treatments for TBI-related sleep
You may be eligible if you:
- Are between 18 and 60 years of age
- Have sustained a TBI within the past 5 years
- Have trouble sleeping
This study involves:
- Completing interviews and questionnaires
- Wearing an activity monitoring device
- An at-home sleep study
- All examinations, parking, & tests are provided at no cost.
Compensation up to $300.00
If interested in participating, you can access the online screener using this link:
Once you have completed the online screen, we will contact you for a follow-up screen.
Please call today at show contact info
Luis F. Buenaver, Ph.D., Principal Investigator
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine