o You Have Sickle Cell Disease?
QR Code Link to This Post
IF YES: Researchers at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine are looking for volunteers to participate in a research study to learn more about the disease and its impact on sleep.
You may be eligible if you:
- Are 18 years or older
- Have been diagnosed with Sickle Cell Disease
This study involves:
- 8 in-person visits to Johns Hopkins Bayview Campus
- Interviews and questionnaires
- Sensory testing
- Brain imaging sessions (fMRI)
- 2 follow-ups completed online
All study sessions, parking, & tests provided at no cost.
Compensation up to $1,138 for those who are eligible and complete all aspects of the study.
Please contact study coordinator for more information: show contact info
Claudia M. Campbell, Ph.D., Principal Investigator
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine