Rate: only $1375 for a full week including everything (7th floor).
Check-in: Saturday, July 31
Check-out: Saturday, August 7
There are no hidden fees. The price includes all taxes, resort fee, parking fee, and cleaning fee.
Ocean Key is an RCI Silver Crown resort. Trip Adviser rates it as 4 1/2 out of 5 stars. There is a wide variety of amenities at this wonderful resort. Great fun for the kids too! You're going to love this place!
• Resort is located across the street from the beautiful beach
• Steps away from the Rudee Inlet for Sports fishing, Parasailing, Jet-skiing, Pirate ship cruise or Dolphin tour etc.
• Bike and surrey (family type 4-wheel carriage) rentals on the boardwalk
• Beach Street USA free concerts and performances daily
• Numerous restaurants right in the area
The suite comfortably accommodates 4 people and it features:
• King-size bed in the bedroom and queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room
• 2 flat screen TVs -- one in the bedroom and one in the living room
• Cable TV with premium channels
• DVD player
• Free WiFi internet
• Free in-suite safe (laptop compatible)
• Kitchen with fridge, stove top, dishwasher and microwave as well as all necessary pots, pans, plates, cups and utensils
• Plush bedding and soft linens
• Laundry facility with free and unlimited change of bed linens and towels
• Complimentary coffee and tea
• Indoor heated splash pool and Jacuzzi
• 24-hour Fitness Center
• Activity center with game room for kids with arcade, foosball, ping-pong, crafts activities
• Massage and tanning salon services (tanning is free!)
• Manager's reception with wine and cheese on Tuesdays - free!
• Family nights with movies and popcorn - free!
• Resort-organized trips and tours
• Italian restaurant and ice-cream shop on-site
• Free covered and secure garage parking
• The Boardwalk - 3 miles of oceanfront - Virginia Beach has been listed in the Guinness Book of Records as having the longest pleasure beach in the world.
• Fireworks displays from a barge in the ocean every Sunday and Wednesday,
• Free movies on the beach on the blow up projector screen.
• Virginia Beach is home to First Landing State Park, which is the most visited state park in Virginia.
• Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center is a must see - 800,000 gallons of some of the best aquariums and live animal habitats in the country - only few minutes from the resort.
• Ocean Breeze Water Park with thirteen water slides, a million-gallon wave pool and kiddie pool.
• Motor World Family Thrill Park with 250 go-karts, paintball, mini-golf, Kiddie City, and skycoaster.
• JT's Grommet Island Beach Park and Playground.
• Town of Norfolk and the Norfolk Naval Base tours - the world's largest naval station.