compensation: pay based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you ready to change your career?! Are you dependable, reliable, and hardworking?!
***MUST HAVE 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH SANDING HARDWOOD FLOORS ****
We are a 16 year old family-owned flooring company based in Bel Air, Maryland. We specialize in custom hardwood flooring, including sanding and refinishing, installation, etc. We work with a wide variety of clients, including high-end custom homes, to commercial properties. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional service and quality to our clientele.
EXPERIENCED SANDER REQUIREMENTS:
- Has considerable experience in installing, repairing and replacing wood floors (minimum of 5 years experience);
- Skill in matching and blending wood stain, and the ability to flawlessly finish unfinished flooring, is imperative;
- Has great knowledge of wood materials, practices, processes and tools for wood flooring;
- Must have a basic knowledge of reading a tape measure.
- Must be available to work some Saturdays & Sundays, as well as some off hours depending on job-site location.
Must know basic hand tools, crew is supplied with premium job-site equipment/tools.
Must have a basic knowledge of reading a tape measure.
Must be available to work some Saturdays & Sundays, as well as some off hours depending on job-site location.
- Has experience in handling and working with power tools;
- Has carpentry skills;
- Hard-working and goal-oriented;
- Reliable and always on time;
- Has ability to multi-task;
- Work flexible hours;
- Provide excellent client service;
- No criminal record;
- Our Installation system is solid and MUST be adhered to;
- Will be paid per hour, once a week.
Candidate must possess:
Valid and current driver's license
Must be dependable
Ability to lift 60 lbs. or more
Fork-lift experience, a plus
Ability to be flexible, learn new things and positive attitude a must. Opportunity for advancement for right candidate. Will be paid depending on experience and/or knowledge. Overtime is available. Hours are 7:15am to 4:15pm, subject to change based on work week. M-F work week, some weekends. Immediate opening. Subject to a background check and pre-employment drug testing.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers