Have you worked in the trades all your life? Are you looking to utilize your skills and knowledge beyond a manual labor job? Here at AmeriPro Roofing, we feel that this position would allow you to earn a great, or even better income, with less physical stress. In this high income and unlimited earning potential role, you will assist homeowners with exterior replacement projects such as: Roofing, Siding and Gutters. You will educate customers on how they can obtain a full replacement of our products at a fraction of the cost. If you are passionate, hardworking, and a self-motivated individual who truly values the service you provide customers, we want to talk to you! This position will allow you to lean on your past skilled trades or general labor experience and will provide you the opportunity for earning a high income with less physical stress.
With our proven system, management support and overall culture, our ideal candidate is goal oriented, ambitious, driven, humble, self-motivated, and has the willingness and ability to learn and grow. We will give you the tools to be successful, you just need to meet us halfway! Simply put, if you are not making the money you want to make, or more money than you have before, we are FAILING in our mission as an employer and as a service provider to our homeowners!
Why AmeriPro Roofing?
ADHI is a Platinum Preferred Contractor as well as the Top Volume Contractor in the country with Owens Corning for the last 6-years in a row. In addition, ADHI is placed as being one of the largest residential roofing contractors in the nation from Roofing Contractor Magazine! We are a rapidly expanding home improvement company with 27 locations across 15 states! Fast track opportunities for Sales Management and Leadership are available as we only promote from within! Our Team thrives on the Champion mindset and being able to help the community around us. We want to work together to continue to grow and create as much earning potential as possible for each individual.
• Competitive Pay structure:
o $36k-73k + starting pay range
o $120k+ within 90-Days
o Drawn Salary + Commission
o Pay as you go system- no waiting until the job is complete to be paid on it!
o Results and incentive pay options
o HIGH INCOME POTENTIAL WITH NO COMMISSION CAP
• Full-Time, W2 position
• 401k plan
• Benefit options include health, dental, vision and life insurance
• Training and Development: Opportunity for quick advancement to Sales Management and Leadership
• Company vehicles or allowance provided if you have a qualifying one
• Flexible schedule, time off when you need it
• Smooth Sales process to learn as you go
• Sales contest's offering Huge Bonus Payouts
• Winning Team culture that lives on the Champion mindset
• Exterior home inspections to diagnose storm damage
• Make recommendations to Homeowner based on findings
• Assist Homeowners through the insurance process
• Build rapport and trust with Homeowners (Under Promise and Over Deliver)
• Sales process: close the Homeowner after assessing damages (system and contracting)
• Achieve daily and weekly quota of inspections/claims filed/contracts signed
• Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and willing to learn new methods
• Methodically manage your sales funnel and job pipeline
• Maintain constant communication with Sales Leadership and Homeowners
• Drive to individually compete, while still being a team player
• Use in-house CRM to organize and maintain leads and customers
What you Bring to the Team
• Determination to continuously grow and earn a high income.
• Hunger to be a Champion, dedication to serve your community and put Homeowners first.
• Self Sufficient; Must be able to work in an independent environment
• Track record of achievement regardless of previous industry
• Detail orientated, and organization
• Must have, or obtain, a smart phone capable of downloading apps and taking pictures
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers