SAW Enterprises, Inc. has an immediate opening for a FULL TIME Furniture Repair and Upholstery Technician.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our Furniture Craftsman work closely with the Customer Service team to inspect or repair and satisfy any furniture damages or manufacturer defects our client’s customers may encounter. Furniture Craftsman will have exceptional customer service skills, in addition to having the skills necessary to successfully inspect or repair wood, upholstery, mechanical, leather and other components or materials associated with furniture. This person is the ambassador of our business and must endeavor to supply our client’s customers with consummate service and total satisfaction.
* Candidate must be able to maintain a high job completion ratio.
* Experience with different aspects of furniture repair including basic upholstery skills, leather, mechanisms, and frame repairs.
* Aptitude for craftsmanship; artistic &/or carpentry services.
* Color Matching and blending expert
* Wood repairs
* Reliable transportation
* Valid Driver’s License
* Must have own tools
* Necessary Supplies: Foam, Poly-fill, screws, lumber, staples, etc.
* MOHAWK Products
* Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, and more!
* PTO days
* Paid Vacation
* Competitive Wages
* Fuel Stipend
* Work Uniforms: Shirt, Pants, and Shoes
* Paid Training
*** WILLING TO TRAIN THE RIGHT INDIVIDUAL**
Please email resumes to email@example.com