We are TeamLogic IT, a national network of more than 200 independently-owned business locations with 400+ technicians and engineers in the network providing comprehensive IT services to small- and medium-sized businesses in the Ellicott City/BWI, MD area. We offer managed IT services, networking, security, server, computer, Wi Fi and other hardware and software expertise in addition to a variety of consultation and preventative maintenance services.
The Level II Technician should be able to provide the next level of network system maintenance and support from what a Level 1 Technician provides and is expected to have more in-depth knowledge of hardware, software, and more importantly, networking, and security topics than a Level I Technician. He/she should have skills working with servers and client workstations and be able to monitor and maintain the clients’ network, troubleshoot and when necessary make improvements to the network. The Level II Technician requires both proven experience with technology and outstanding personal communication skills. You should enjoy building solutions that leverage technology to meet a client’s business needs. The Level II Technician works jointly with the Senior Systems Engineer to provide pre- and post-sales technical support, site visits, technical assessments, implementation and ongoing technical account management. A positive, service-oriented personality is a must.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
· Minimum of two years hands-on experience configuring, troubleshooting and repairing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, Exchange server and Active Directory
· Two years of experience in a client-facing environment such as sales engineering
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and is comfortable working with clients at a business level to understand their current and historic issues regarding their business and technology
· Possesses strong organizational and time-management skills
· Results-oriented, energetic, easy to work with and a team player
· Strong understanding of technology and business productivity systems
· Experience with RMM (remote monitoring and management) tool a plus
· Ability to problem solve at a high level, extraordinary customer service skills, strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
Ideally you will have one or more of the following certifications:
· CompTIA Net+ and/or CompTIA Security+
· MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator/Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) MCITP Microsoft Certified IT Professional, MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
· CCNA or CCIE-Cisco certifications a real plus
This position offers an attractive employment package including a competitive salary, 401K plan, health care benefits, 3 weeks of PTO, annual bonus plan, tuition/training assistance, opportunities for career growth and a pleasant work environment. Ability to work with 40 lbs of IT equipment like servers, workstations etc is part of the job requirements.
Send resume and brief cover letter (stating what drives/motivates you which may give you an edge). Compensation range: $23-$26/hr
(Note: No relocation assistance offered)
Must be a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident or have legal work authorization in the USA
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $23.00 to $26.00 /hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers