We are seeking for an entry level Technical Field Support Representative to provide maintenance for ATMs and retail point of sale equipment.
**You must have previous experience providing technical support or service for Point of Sale (POS), ATM or other automated payment systems**
As the Technical Field Support Representative, you will be responsible for being the primary respondent when onsite customer visits are necessary to solve technical issues and support new equipment installations. This position predominately works non- traditional shift hours including nights and weekends.
Here’s what you’ll need to qualify for this exciting career opportunity.
• High school diploma or GED
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to use basic hand tools and limited parts
• Basic understanding of PC, PC peripherals, and network connectivity
• Demonstrated ability to represent the company in a dependable and professional manner
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Acceptance of exposure to the outside elements
• Shift adaptability and good customer relations skills
• Sense of urgency, organizational skills and work in team environment
• Ability to pass MVR, background and drug test
** Bilingual - preferably Bilingual-Spanish
We are offering a competitive compensation and a supportive environment with good work-life balance. In addition, we provide opportunities for growth and development so that our employees can continually develop their competencies, skills, and talents, and pursue advancement opportunities.
To be considered, please email your resume. Serious inquiries only--please make sure you meet all position requirements and are ready to commit to a minimum of three weekends per month.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers