compensation: Based off experience
employment type: full-time
Apex Systems is looking for you to become an Installation Technician for one of our top clients in Maryland!
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a position for both Entry-Level resources and more experienced individuals, so PLEASE do not hesitate to apply! If you have any IT or cabling experience/knowledge, you could be a great fit!
Duties and Responsibilities of Residential Installer:
· Installs, dismantles, and reconstructs low voltage electrical equipment required by customer or company order.
· Makes connections and required adjustments as directed; test operation of all components of each system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service.
· Promptly reports defective material or equipment, inaccuracies or omissions in job information that may result in inadequate protection for customer use.
· Cleans up debris from installation, patches drill holes, and returns unused materials.
· Basic Electrical and Mechanical or IT knowledge
· Willingness to learn
· Customer Service
Education/Work Experience Required:
· High School degree or equivalent mandatory.
· Electronic Trade School training desired
· 1-2 years maintenance/installation or similar experience is desired
· Valid driver's license.
***MUST be willing to use your own reliable vehicle that can hold a 6-8 foot ladder
· Weekly pay and optional health benefits
· Client provides certification training/preparation, as well as working exposure to develop your technical/IT skills
· FREE access to the Apex Systems training database for additional ad hoc training to further your career?
· Mileage reimbursement up to 600 miles weekly
· Cell phone reimbursement
If interested, please send an updated resume through the 'Reply' prompt on this page.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 7306730093
email to friend