Will you be our next employee of the year? Exciting opportunity with a unique technology company!
CourtSmart, is the leader in courtroom recording technology. We design and install technically advanced and secure audio and video recording and presentation systems. We are looking for professionals based in MD with vision and ambition to join our staff and help us expand our reach in the digital recording market domestically and internationally.
We are seeking a full-time experienced audio-visual design/installation and service technician capable of working both independently and as part of a team of talented A/V and IT professionals.
• Install and maintain multicomponent hardware and software audio visual systems including: digital recording systems, presentation systems, PA systems, multi-camera switching systems, video conferencing systems, control systems, etc.
• Travel to sites for scheduled installations, site-visits, and support issues. MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL up to 30% annually outside of MD
• Troubleshooting advanced audio and video hardware and signal flow issues
• Excellent understanding of audio and video signal-flow and the ability to troubleshoot, and fine tune programing for DSPs and control systems
• Basic knowledge of Crestron control system programming is a big plus but not necessary
• Implementing and integrating video conferencing systems such as Polycom, Clear One, Cisco, etc.
• Perform rack-builds on-site and in-house with cable management to industry standards
• Ability to terminate standard A/V cables and wiring such as: XLR, ¼-Inch, BNC, and CAT5e/6, db9 pin serial, soldering, etc.
• General knowledge in interacting with networks and basic IT concepts
This is a remote working environment. You must be able to work independently with limited direction after training is completed. This position requires traveling (up to 30%) primarily within the United States with possible travel to Canada, Bermuda and Europe. You will be working within various types of courts, police agencies and legislative bodies, so the ability to pass a criminal and civil background check is MANDITORY. Ability to obtain a valid passport and have a credit card is also required.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package with an exciting future for qualified candidates who will help us grow.
CourtSmart Digital Systems is an equal opportunity employer headquartered in MA.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers