Have a background in fitness or personal training? Interested in learning some of the most comprehensive rehabilitative exercises in the industry? Thinking of becoming a chiropractor or want to learn more about the field? Come join our team as one of our chiropractic assistants! Our office is fast paced and exciting. We are looking for a positive, organized individual with experience in the fitness industry. Working as part of our successful team, you will assist patients through individualized and comprehensive exercise programs that support the evaluations completed by our doctors. Our doctors are some of the most knowledgeable and successful in the industry! You will be a vital member of our great team.
As a chiropractic assistant for our office you will:
• Start a rewarding career of helping people get out of and avoid pain
• Learn the philosophy and rehabilitative styles of some of the best chiropractors in the area
• Become proficient in demonstrating and instructing some of the most advanced rehabilitative exercises in the industry
• Receive a state recognized license as a chiropractic assistant
• Learn portions of the business side of a successful and fast paced office
• Enjoy coming to work every day
Salary: Commensurate with experience
• High school graduate
• Be at least 18 years old
• Excellent communication skills
• Interested in the chiropractic and rehabilitation field
• Excellent multitasking skills
• Positive attitude
• Willing to work at both of our locations (Ellicott City & Clarksville)
To apply please send resume via craigslist email forwarding service.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers