compensation: $25,000 - $45,000 a year with $1000 signing Bonus! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Esthetics and Makeup Educator
$25,000 - $45,000 a year with $1000 signing Bonus!
Our institute is looking for a talented Esthetician and/or Makeup Artist who is passionate about Esthetics and Makeup to join our team as an Esthetics and Makeup Educator. The Esthetics and Makeup Educator will work directly with students to guide them through the educational process which will allow them to sit for their state Board of Aesthetician’s Exam. We offer ongoing training for our team that is designed to help increase educator effectiveness in the classroom and introduce new trends in the beauty industry. If you are interested in growing and learning in your esthetics and makeup career, we encourage you to apply today!
• Paid training and education opportunities
• Rewarding work environment
• Paid Vacation (Full-Time Only)
• Competitive Team-Based Pay
• Product and service discounts
Responsibilities & Duties
• Lesson-planning and teaching of Aveda core curriculum, training, and evaluations.
• Actively coaching and assisting students (future professionals) with clinic/Spa services to include technical assistance as well as coaching on salon success skills such as guest consultations, re-booking, and retailing.
• Collaborate with the rest of the team to keep the work area clean and create a pleasant atmosphere.
Qualifications and Skills
• State of Maryland License in Aesthetics for 2yrs.
• 3+ yrs. of experience in the industry.
• Prior teaching, training, or leadership experience a PLUS
Located in downtown Bel Air, we are dedicated to the education of our students, the advancement of creativity and innovation and the betterment of the community. As an Esthetics and Makeup Educator, you will have the opportunity to teach, mentor, and engage students as well as prepare them for the next step in their career as an esthetician.
Ready to be an ESTHETICS/MAKEUP INSTRUCTOR at Aveda?
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers