compensation: $100k first year available employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a family run residential contracting company looking to hire a Senior Territory Manager to help us as we grow. Demand for our services are at an all time high, which has created a brand new position for one qualified individual. Are you a key player already in the remodeling world who is not getting the pay, respect, or appreciation you deserve? Maybe tired of all your work going to the bosses pockets? Then come talk to us. Are you a TOP remodeling sales person ready to jump to the next level? We offer a confidential interview process and an every day down to earth, common sense atmosphere, and actually appreciate and compensate the hard work our people do. We believe a company is only as good as its employees, and that building a company means building people. As a family run company it is important to us that we find someone who is ready for a challenge, and is confident in their abilities and who would enjoy learning to be a key part of our business.
Job responsibilities include:
- Knowledge and ability to manage day to day operations of a remodeling firm.
- Follows procedures and policies to benefit company workflow.
- Works for and supports General Sales Manager.
- Tracks and facilitates customer payments as needed.
- Understands crew scheduling.
- Forms and places material orders with vendors.
- Handles customer service calls to ensure job satisfaction.
- Tracks and updates job progress using company CRM system.
- Tracks job pay outs for crews and reports for payroll.
- Performs other in and out of office duties as may be needed.
The person fit for this position will be:
- Detail oriented, while also being able to multitask.
- A team player, able to easily establish rapport and communicate well with sales reps, contractors, and customers.
- Reliable, hard working, goal oriented and money motivated.
- Trainable to our methods. (We are not your average blah remodelers)
- Self motivated, and able to get the job done without supervision or micromanagement.
- Solid starting salary based on experience.
- Paid vacation time.
- Huge monthly bonus.
- Ongoing systems and management support.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit.
- Monday through Friday work week.
- Family run team environment.
If you are the ONE we are looking for, we would like to hear from you! Please ONLY apply if you can talk shop in our industry. This is NOT a position for someone without management experience. To apply call or send your resume. The email and the number will reach the owner of the company directly.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers