compensation: $42,000.00 - $62,000.00 per year depending on experience & ability employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an automotive parts remanufacturer specializing in transfer case sales that is looking for an experienced salesperson to aid our customers throughout the sales process. This is an inside sales position in a clean, inviting environment. No cold calling is required. You will be responsible for handling incoming calls from potential customers and existing customers that require additional help/information with their purchase. We are looking for an energetic and outgoing person that is interested in long term employment with an established 75-year-old company. Sales experience is a must. Automotive experience is preferred but not necessary. We will train the right person to know everything they need to know about our specific product line.
· Answer incoming sales calls
· Assist customers with needs & requests
· Provide customers with accurate information about our products
· Use our proprietary product search software to accurately identify the correct part for a customer’s specific vehicle
· Explain the benefits of our specific products over our competitors and securing the sale
· Writing out an order using our invoicing software and providing our production and shipping departments with the finished paperwork to complete the order
· Monitor the sales process through to its conclusion with the shipping of the product
· Follow up with customers after the sale to ensure their satisfaction
· Assist customers with technical information both during and after their purchase
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $62,000.00 per year (depending on experience and performance)
• Must have at least 2 years sales experience (automotive parts and/or service preferred but not necessary)
• Must be proficient with computers and Microsoft Office software
• Must be a multitasker capable of handling a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to understand and retain technical information when provided to you
• Must have a sense of urgency when it comes to responding to customer needs
• Must have a sense of urgency when it comes to responding to customer voicemail and email messages
• Must have strong clerical / paperwork skills
If you are interested send us your resume and tell us in your own words why you are the right candidate for this position and we will get back to you to schedule an interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers