Vector Marketing is looking to fill part time (or full time) sales positions. We work with Cutco products that are used in the home focusing on the kitchen and some gardening tools as well. Previous experience & knowledge about home goods isn’t needed. We work with a lot of students who are looking to build up their communication and networking skills. There is no cost to start or upfront deposits. We provide all of the tools and training needed for success.
QR Code Link to This Post
· Solid Training - we believe in building our people from the ground up and allowing them to expand on their natural abilities in order launch them into a successful career.
· Excellent pay – competitive starting base pay, incentives available based on performance.
· Flexible schedules – we help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible while others choose to be super part time around other commitments such as classes or other jobs.
· Advancement – reps who make this a career position are able to move along several different paths including part-time, full-time
· Enjoy working with people
· All ages 18+ or a high school graduate
· Conditions apply
· Able to start within the next seven to ten days
Click Here to Apply Online 24/7
This entry level sales position is a great fit for people who are looking for part time or a full time opportunity. If you are a student looking for work around classes or just someone who is looking for a flexible schedule, our opportunities can work around your needs. Because of the quality of our training, we’re able to take on people who are still in school or who entered the job market right out of high school and train them to quickly become successful.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team apply now and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a time to meet with a manager. We contact applicants based on a 1st applied, 1st considered basis, so don’t delay!
What do you look for in an applicant?
We are looking for applicants who enjoy working with people, willing to learn and apply new skills, and at least 18 or a high school graduate. Working at Vector is great for those who are looking for a flexible work opportunity. Part time openings with an option to go full time.Those who have done well with us have had all kinds of work experience (some none at all!) - customer service; retail; office work; receptionist; sales rep; cashier; fast food; barista; stocked shelves at a supermarket; in a call center (which we don’t do by the way); telemarketing; entry level or temp work; college student; contractors; data entry; host or restaurant work; freelance worker; intern; salesperson; babysitter or nanny; communications; administrative assistant; admin work; student work; work from home; remote work; landscaping; dog walking… Our training is so good even if an applicant has no experience at all, they can do well here.