Life Insurance (Work from Home) TeleSales
We are all going through a terrible time with COVID-19 and we need to work together. Our company is GROWING and ----- “You deserve to have one last job” (career)
Attention: Your Manager is a TOP personal producer and will show you how to succeed
Federal Employee Service Association (FESA) is a small family owned insurance agency located in Austin, Texas. Our support staff has over 100 years of insurance experience, so the people at the top of our company understand the agent and what the agent needs.
Imagine having high quality free leads week-in-week-out, year-in-year-out. These are leads that you consult with via telephone from your home-based office.
All our leads are with Federal employees who are interested in solving a problem with their benefits, lack of benefits, or financial situation. The secret of success in the insurance industry is to make presentations with qualified prospects, DAILY! Our marketing system guarantees that will happen.
-Simplified issue, liberal underwriting, no APS’s
- Top tier companies providing excellent products (term life, whole life, guaranteed issue, disability, health products, annuities, and more)
- FESA Health Benefit for you (better than most major medical plans)
- Daily commissions and bonuses
- Average commission is $500 per sale (4 sales weekly is probable)
- You should make $75,000+ your first year
- Second year income should jump to $100,000 because our marketing plan will guide you to sell annuity rollovers to your clients from year one and it keeps building: $150,000 by year three
- Leads are high quality and FREE
- Work-from-home position – we are family friendly and have a go-green attitude
- Management opportunity within first 6 months
- Stream-lined company that supports the “heavy hitter”; weekly webinars & face-to-face meetings
If you can sell and HAVE A GREAT WORK ETHIC, make this the last “job” you will ever have. Join a company that has a “Welcome Home” attitude.
- Must have Tele-Sales experience (closing the sale over the phone)
- Must have life insurance license
- There must be NO Vector-One problems
- Good credit (the insurance companies will check)
- No open bankruptcy
- No tax liens
- No felonies
- Great environment for home-based TeleSales
Note: Your hours would be 3:00pm to 9:00pm Monday-Friday
If you are interested, please reply to this advertisement via email and send us your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers