Hi! I'm a 30 y/o white disabled/chronically ill nonbinary trans weirdo musician and artist [they/them pronouns]. I'm looking for a room to rent somewhere in the Charles Village / Waverly / Remington / Station North area. Looking to move soon (preferably by October 1). Looking for rooms $400ish range or lower. Looking for somewhere friendly and accommodating to trans / queer and disabled folx.
QR Code Link to This Post
ADDITIONAL INFO ABOUT ME:
- I play and record music in my room (or another common area if available) but I respect quiet hours. Learning trombone - I try to practice regularly if I can. It does not sound super great.
- Vegetarian (vegan leaning), gluten-free. Not very experienced at cooking but trying to learn
- Currently unemployed (receiving small govt benefits), attempting to get on disability
- Anarchist / BLM / ACAB / anti-capitalist
- Extrovert, reluctant nightowl, tend to spend a lot of social time outside of the house
- Sober but I don't mind what other people do
- I value agency; open mindful communication; respecting privacy, boundaries and limitations; and not placing expectations and assumptions on others. Open to discussing these things!
- Open to cooperative structures and concepts, meetings, food sharing, and all that jazz. Also down for just regular ol chill vibes
- I love dogs, allergic to cats but it's not usually a problem
- Frequent biker
- Organized, minimalist, and relatively clean, I never leave dirty dishes out