compensation: 40k – 45k/Yr + Bonuses and Annual Area Review employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Maximum Protective Services is looking for suitable candidates that are interested in applying for our Area Field Supervisor position. If interested, please submit your resume for review or come to our office to apply in person.
Position: Area Manager
Reports To: Operations Manager
Supervises: All field/Site Supervisors (PT or FT) and Officers assigned to the Area
Pay Rate: 40k – 45k/Yr
• Paid Vacation after 1 Year
• Achievement Bonuses *Non-Billable Overtime Quarterly Bonus, Top Ranking Area Bonus, ETC*
• Schedule Freedom if all assigned duties are complete
• Holidays Off *All duties must be complete*
• Interact with all levels of management to ensure successful daily operations are met.
• Maintain positive working relationships with employees as well as clients to ensure successful client relationships
• Ensure that MPS contract requirements, training and development are consistently being met
• Certify compliance to MPS Guard Tour systems (if applicable) as well as maintain accurate time and attendance disciplines and corrections
• Coordinate with Scheduling Manager to ensure NO open posts, and communicating with the Hiring Manager so the schedule may be adjusted and a job posting may be placed to quickly replace that employee
• Must be able to Cover an Open Post. Post are not allowed to be left open.
• Address any issues, provide feedback to ensure that the needs of each individual officer and/or client are heard and are being met
• Address any client issues within a timely manner (48 hours)
• Document and Advise upper management weekly of any Non-Billable Overtime.
• Attend weekly meetings with any Office/HR Personnel, and Scheduling Manager to align operational goals
• Attend meeting with Scheduling Manager at least twice a week to identify any problems with the schedule in advance
• Coordinate with Scheduling Manager on new hire availability, qualifications and schedule as needed
• Conduct regular site visits to client locations to ensure employees are maintaining high code of conduct standards and to ensure a high standard of quality in servicing the contract (should meet the customer 2 times each week when possible)
• Conduct attendance meetings with employees who’ve have had an occurrence of absence, to improve performance and reduce absenteeism by identifying and mitigating root cause(s)
• Assist other Areas on a As Needed Basis
Must be flexible. On Call 24/7
Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
Minimum of 3 years of management level experience in a full-service Customer Services Industry, a significant portion of which is in the physical security industry
Valid State or Local Security Guard Certification *Armed Certification needed if Supervising Armed Sites*
Ability to obtain any other certifications or qualifications needed to monitor compliance on client property *TWIC Card, Courthouse Clearance, etc*
Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
Ability to learn and Master Scheduling Software
Effective oral and written communication skills
Active listening skills
Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
Attention to detail
Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
Job Description, Policies and Procedures are subject to change based on Company Needs.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers