SUEZ, a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management, is looking for a TOC Analyzer Technician in Baltimore, MD!
• Industry Competitive Compensation
• Full Benefits Program
• Company Car, Cell Phone, Computer, etc.
• Overtime Available
• Tons of Growth Opportunity and more!
• Assist in providing service activities including parts refurbishment, maintenance, calibration of equipment, inspection, repair, performance testing, customer communications, project assessment and execution, and telephone customer support
• Have the ability to travel and work schedules that will fluctuate based on customer and business needs / demands in the US and Canada
• Perform diagnostics testing, repairs, test and calibration routines on the instruments, and complete all required paperwork
• Accurately account for all inventory transactions associated with the repair process
• Collect payment information and generate shipping and billing paperwork
• Provide extensive equipment support and general hardware and software support
• Ensure compliance with all aspects of safety on the job, including the operation and maintenance of an assigned company vehicle and comply with all Suez Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) policies
• HS Diploma/GED; Associate's or higher in Chemistry, Electronics Engineering, the Sciences or another Mechanical discipline a plus
• Successful entry-level candidates have come from a Military, Water Treatment, Wet Chem, Copier Repair or Lab background
• Other successful candidates have previously held roles such as Chemist, Chemical Engineer, Analytical Chemist, Biochemist, Water Technician Level I/II, Water Analyst, etc.
• Willingness to travel overnight domestically up to 40% of the time
• Strong time management, organizational, customer service and computer skills
With 90,000 people on the five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries to optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances, in line with regulatory standards. To meet increasing demands to overcome resource quality and scarcity challenges, SUEZ is fully engaged in the resource revolution.