compensation: Competitive Salary with Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A biotech company located in the BWI Technology Park, Maryland, involved in the R&D and manufacturing of proteomics, molecular biology and related products, is looking to hire a technical Sales Representative (FT/PT) to work on marketing communication programs, developing marketing objectives, strategies to promote the sales of the company's products. Interested candidates may email their detailed resume (word file or PDF) with three (3) references.
* Gathers market intelligence through customer visits and market research to develop and execute new concepts, new approaches, and new creative marketing campaigns to position the company as an innovator and leader in life sciences products.
* Develops and executes digital marketing strategies and tactics that drive the business, which will include website management, content development, social media, customer relations programs and performance analytics and measures.
* Coordinates the development of technical contents as needed, which will include press releases, newsletters, blogs, meetings, webinars, application notes, and prepare technical content/presentation of scientific events, trade shows, and meetings.
* Creates marketing campaigns for products & services through technical literature, newsletters, brochures, electronics & social media. Develops strategy and tactics to effectively reach potential customers using qualified leads, tracks, analyzes and reports the outcome.
* Works effectively as part of a cross- functional team to understand customer needs and assists business development and sales of products. Complies with all applicable company policies, including health, safety, and environmental policies
Job Qualification & Experience Requirements:
1. BS in biochemistry, biotechnology or biological science with 2 years of experience in developing and managing the marketing plans in proteomics and molecular biology research products in North America.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Photo- Shop, InDesign, CMS and CRM are desired.
3. Demonstrated skills in successfully developing and executing the marketing plans, programs, and initiatives in life sciences product market.
4. Experience in marketing communications, mass media advertising, a direct response marketing: such as direct mails, e-mails and social media.
5. Strong communication skills: including writing, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal. Must be organized and detail oriented with strong work management skills. Able to work independently and effective collaboration with the other team members.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers