compensation: Competitive Salary and Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A biotechnology company located in Linthicum Heights (Anne Arundel County), Maryland has an opening for a Research Scientist position to work in the departments of R&D, Manufacturing and QC. We seek a highly sincere, personable and focused individual with strong laboratory and organizational skills, who can manage daily laboratory duties. Interested candidates may email their resume and 2-3 references for our review and consideration.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BS Degree in Biological Science with major in Biochemistry or related discipline with 2-3 years research lab experience in an academic/biotech R&D laboratory or MS/ Ph.D. Degree in Biochemistry.
- Must Be Self-Motivated Individual with Willingness to Learn and Grow
- Organized and Detail Oriented
- Ability to Multitask
- Quick Learner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office- Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Statistical Analysis of Scientific Data
- Good knowledge and work experience in cell culture techniques, maintenance etc.
- Good knowledge and work experience in molecular biology techniques, such as DNA/RNA extraction, purification, Gene cloning, PCR, Transformation and Transfection, etc.
- Good knowledge and work experience in protein extraction, purification, quantification and identification techniques.
- Good knowledge and work experience in Assay methods, enzyme kinetics, etc.
- Good knowledge and work experience of using lab instrument- protein/ DNA electrophoreses, Spectrophotometers (UV/VIS), Microplate Reader, Fluorometer, etc.
- To Perform Daily Laboratory Work that will include R&D Experiments, Product Manufacturing and QC, etc.
- Writing SOPs, Product Protocols, Technical Bulletins and Product Brochures/Flyers, etc.
- Other Lab Duties as Needed and Assigned by the Lab Manager
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- The opportunity to grow
Our regular working schedule- Monday to Friday between 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
We maintain a policy and practice of equal employment opportunity.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers