Acclaro Research Solutions is currently seeking a part-time Associate to offer research support on a transportation safety research project examining the potential of drugs to impair driving ability.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities will include:
· Assist with a systematic review of the scientific literature examining the impact of drugs on driving abilities, including searching for relevant articles and reports, and writing the literature review.
· Assist with the preparation of the Human Subjects Review Board application.
· Assist with the preparation of various scientific and technical documents supporting the conduct of a clinical trial
· Assist with analyzing and reporting on the results of the clinical trial.
· Excellent library research skills
· Statistical knowledge and experience
· Bachelor’s Degree and research experience; psychology
· Strong software skills (MS Word, Outlook, and Excel)
· Excellent written and oral communication skills (including scientific and technical writing)
Experience with transportation safety, neuropsychology, and/or psychopharmacology is particularly desirable.
Hours are flexible. Opportunity to work from home.