QR Code Link to This Post
I'm looking for a new roommate to join in on the remainder of my lease.
Here's a bunch of details for you to get a feel for the place if you're interested.
- 2.5 Bathroom / 2 Bedroom / 3 Story
- Downstairs Kitchen / Living Area / Half Bathroom
- Washer / Dryer in Unit on Third Floor
- Community Pool Access
- Reserved Parking Space
- Living Room Gas Fireplace
- Refrigerator w/ Ice Machine
- Wine Rack / Wine Glass Holder
- Second Floor Larger Room
- External Private Full Bathroom
My shared stuff:
- Living room leather couch
- Living room 4k television
- Kitchen appliances, etc (lots)
- Spices, condiments, etc (lots)
- Anything in the living room / kitchen area
- Room is available December 1st, 2019
- Rent will be $850/month/person
- Internet will be $25/month/person
- Utilities are generally $65/month/person
- Water is included with the rent
- Lease ends on October 14th, 2020
- Looking for someone to stay for remainder of lease
Aside from that, here's some information about me!
I'm a 23 year old male who's been working as a software developer for about 2 years now. I graduated from UMBC in 2017 and have stayed in the area ever since. I'm fairly extroverted most of the time, and enjoy spending my time at the gym, going on hikes, camping, hanging out with friends, and bar hopping (also working, a lot).
I'm ideally looking for someone around the same age / lifestyle as me although I'm fairly lenient on that if you have a good personality / living habits. I'm not a stickler over everything when it comes to living with someone, as long as things are generally clean and we can work together without much hassle.
Feel free to text me (please don't call) and we can meet up / take a tour of the place if you want and figure out things from there. Let me know if you need any more information or pictures, I'm happy to jump on a phone call once you reach out since talking is a bit easier than typing. I took the pictures from the original listing when I moved into the house, and they show the room that will be available for rent.