compensation: 1099 contract based upon experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
GROWING COMPANY SEEKING EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS
FIBER TERMINATION/FLUKE TESTING/ELECTRICIANS WITH EMT/CABLING EXPERIENCE A PLUS!!!!!!!
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ALONE AND WITH OTHERS.
SEEKING DRUG FREE TECHS WHO WILL TRAVEL
IT ONLY SKILLS NEED NOT APPLY. MUST HAVE STRUCTURED CABLING EXPERIENCE!! THIS IS A WIRING PROJECT!!
WE HAVE PROJEC TS IN SEVERAL STATES
We are seeking Structured cable installation technician(s)[also Electricians with low voltage experienc and EMT experiencee] as we have multiple openings! The ideal Tech will have his own tools and the knowledge on how to use tools provided! MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE in the field as well.
You’ll be required to plan, design, and analyze cable pathways using provided technical plans. Typically, you will be working in a large retail company or government agencies OVERNIGHT; while the site is closed! Perfect professionalism is expected!!!
In most cases you’ll work closely with a SITE MANAGER for the deployment and installation of network cabling and equipment services. Depending on your level of responsibility you might be part of or oversee the installation of the networks, Testing, team management, terminations, cabling installation, or all the above.
We are looking for the following attributes:
• Experience, Tools, Up-to-date knowledge of hardware and tools , and Linkware software along with a complete understanding of Standard industry practices and or Commscope, BICSI, Corning or other Certifications– particularly relating to that of technology installations
• The ability to simplify and explain technical information to others
• Understand the fundamentals of Fiber pulling and dressing
• Cat6 Experience, installation, dressing, and termination
• The ability to read and follow blueprints
• Pathway creation with various types of J-Hooks
• The ability to provide a QUALITY finished product
• Working on a lift
• Ability to work as a team
• Good project management skills
• Good organization and problem-solving skills
• To be methodical and professional
All candidates will be expected to always arrive on time to site, work well with others, and follow instructions.
Any Candidate MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL as this work is on the road in various states. You can drive you own POV or ride with one of the assigned Crew.
Pay can range from $20-$30 per hour based upon experience and skill level. THERE IS A PROBATIONARY period involved for all candidates.
Please send your RESUME WITH EXPERIENCE along with pay expectations.
Phone Interviews will be conducted. Selected candidates will need to be able to travel quickly.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers