WHO ARE WE?
We are a Microsoft Silver Partner, offer a relaxed lifestyle company design, under 15 employees, in business over 10 years, our staff longevity is over 5 years average (They like it here!) We are not looking to burn you out working crazy hours and we value family and personal time. But, this is a crazy industry so some after hours work is needed to accommodate our client needs.
WHAT IS THE JOB DESCRIPTION?
We are searching for a Central Maryland (Baltimore Metro) area based Network Engineer / IT Manager.
There will be a mix of field support onsite at client sites (regular contract clients on regular visits) and remote help desk support (work from home). The percentages of field vs. work-from-home are dynamic and change from 90/10 to 50/50 or whatever the needs dictate.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
User and systems support for SMB sector including legal, accounting, financial, medical, government, energy, HVAC, non-profits and more. You would help users with any IT problems, install new workstations and laptops, manage Office 365 through our CSP Portal, implement solutions for backups/DR, and leverage our dashboard monitoring systems to maintain the security and integrity of the IT systems.
- Supporting all the IT needs of small businesses, preferably in the MSP space (Managed Service Provider)
- Support of systems like Office 365, Active Directory, SonicWALL Firewalls, Switches, Wireless, Hyper-V, VMWare, Windows Server & Windows Desktop OS, Printing, SSL VPN and Remote Desktop (RDS).
PREFERRED Experience (some or any of the items noted below):
- Project experience with server migrations (Physical and Virtual), Windows server level management and maintenance, Microsoft Office 365 migrations
- HIPAA Awareness, Familiarity with NIST 800-171
- Managed Security Services - SIEM (Security Information and Event Management)
- Familiarity with MAC/iOS
- Familiarity with ProxMox
- Familiarity with managing Active Directory Security & GPO's
- Familiarity with Voice Over IP (VOIP) Solutions
*** Please send your resume for immediate consideration if interested and we will reply to setup a preliminary phone interview based on the resume qualifications
-- Full time employee position only, Salary only
-- Reimbursed Medical, Dental, & Vision - Custom plan options
-- Reimbursement for certifications, training and related education
-- Disability, Life Insurance, 401K
|| US Citizenship required due to NIST compliance
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers