compensation: commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Position available for an Installer is to install Motorola Two-Way radio equipment in mobile applications as well as structural applications. The candidate should have a stable work history, mechanical aptitude, willingness to learn new skills, and be a team player. 1 year experience installing Two-Way Radios, Emergency Equipment, or Audio Equipment in vehicles is preferred. Individuals with construction/ mechanical experience are encouraged to apply. This is a full-time position with a highly reputable company. A full range of benefits is offered as part of this position. Duties and responsibilities listed below, but not limited to:
• Installation of communications and support equipment in a professional manner, consistent with industry best practices and customer requirements.
• Prepare work tickets, material requests, warranty paperwork and various paperwork associated with the job.
• Perform in a leadership role with lower level installers when participating in team projects.
• Routine performance testing to check and adjust various system signal levels.
• Maintain R56 Certification.
• Perform various activities associated with the company service vehicle, such as, but not limited to, installing test equipment, maintaining parts supply and scheduling required vehicle maintenance service.
• Verifying that safety practices are adhered to at all times.
• Verifying that all work performed conforms to industry guidelines, best practices and R-56 Standards.
• Interface with the Service Manager to satisfy and resolve technically difficult service problems.
• Coordinate Wireless, Customer and Motorola resources to resolve equipment issues.
• Communicate and meet with customer representatives to insure quality service and response times to provide best in class customer service.
A High School diploma or GED is required, as well as a valid driver’s license with a good driving record. Employment is pending a clean background check.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers