Please do not apply for this position unless you have the experience listed below and are within a 30-minute drive of Catonsville, Maryland. Thank you! We are a Managed Service Provider serving businesses in the Baltimore-Washington region. We provide I.T. consulting, support, and cloud solutions that allow our customers to use information technology wisely and profitably.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a Senior Systems Engineer & Network Administrator who is experienced with supporting small business networks and servers, including remote desktop server environments. This person will help us grow our Managed Services practice.
If you have the experience listed below, if integrity matters to you, and if you take pride in your work, please do reply with your resume and contact info. We're not a bureaucratic corporate environment. We are currently a six-person team. We are family friendly and flexible.
• Manage and trouble-shoot Hyper-V based virtual DC/RDS small business environments
• Help design and configure technical solutions using Microsoft, SonicWall, and other products
• Provide tier 2 and tier 3 support remotely and on-site as needed
• Advanced networking experience
• Microsoft Hyper-V advanced experience
• Microsoft Server advanced experience
• Microsoft Remote Desktop Server experience
• SonicWall certification or expertise
• Server Project Planning and Installations
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex Networking issues with little supervision
• A cheerful "can-do" attitude and professional appearance are critical in this position
• MCSA or MCSE
• Azure Experience
• Microsoft's Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Path for MCSE
• Competitive Compensation
• Flexible work schedules and work-from-home options
• Paid vacation and personal time/sick leave
• Reimbursement for miles driven to customer sites
• Reimbursement for approved training and certification tests
• We offer solid solutions only. We don't sell cheap solutions that result in headaches later.
• We are a friendly and flexible.