Structural engineering inspections, building condition assessments, structural certifications/ opinions as to structural integrity, structural designs, and repair plans for residential/ light commercial properties and projects. Fast service and high quality engineering work at reasonable rates. Clearly-written reports and detailed drawings with quick turnaround. Day, evening, and weekend availability for appointments.
Typical issues we can help with:
- Whole-house structural condition assessments
- Evaluation of specific home inspection structural concerns
- Evaluation of reported termite-damaged structural components
- Foundation evaluations
- Framing cuts
- Questionable structural changes/ remodeling/ additions
- Load-bearing wall and support verifications
- Foundation cracks, misalignment, and movement
- Floor, wall, and roof-ceiling framing
- Exterior siding, sheathing, and weatherproofing issues
- Basement and crawl space leaks and moisture problems
- Basement and garage floor cracks, sagging, etc.
- Sidewalks, patios, porches, and decks issues
- Water damage, fire damage, accident damage
- Construction and workmanship issues
- Exterior drainage, flooding, and erosion problems
- Retaining walls cracked, leaning, sliding, etc.
- Pavements and parking lots
- Storm drainage and stormwater facilities
- Household plumbing, electric, and hvac evaluations
- Roof inspections
- Floor beams and joists problems
- Foundation settlement
- Uneven floors
- Masonry wall cracks, bulging, leaning
- Historic buildings
- Rehabs/ renovations/ repairs
It can be difficult to find engineers who not only have expertise in residential/ light commercial work but also the willingness to take on small/ low-budget projects on tight time frames. We are in the business of helping people review and understand the structural issues they encounter when buying or selling real property. We take the issues seriously without blowing them out of proportion, and give you our 100% independent professional opinion and advice. Providing this service to buyers, sellers, agents, lenders, and others since 2004, we offer a realistic perspective on new houses, old and historic houses, and we truly understand the real estate due diligence process.
Call for a free initial phone discussion of your structural concern and a quote for our services.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers