Licensed Professional Engineer structural investigation, evaluation, and design services. High quality engineering work and timely service at affordable rates. Historic and row house expert.
- Structural real estate inspections
- Pre-listing SELLERS structural walk-throughs/ issue reviews
- Pre-contract or pre-purchase BUYERS walk-throughs/ issue reviews
- Structural review of issues identified by home inspectors, appraisers, pest control, etc.
- Whole-house structural condition assessments (foundation, floors, walls, roof/ceiling, exterior, interior, etc.)
- Detailed evaluation of specific structures/ structural concerns
- Preview feasibility of projects such as wall removals, additions, etc.
- Clearly written engineering reports and documents
- Preparation of detailed repair recommendations, designs, and/ or drawings
- Assistance with construction of repairs
- Expert structural renovation advice
- Understanding the real estate due diligence process
We evaluate old and new homes alike - everything from nail pops and drywall cracks to moisture/ water entry to foundation problems, floor and roof slopes/ sags, structural failures and collapses. Expert renovation and repair advice for historic homes. Review of anything structural inside or outside the home.
Day, evening, and weekend appointments available. Call for a no-charge discussion of your structural concerns and how we might be of assistance.
For more information, please visit our web site at http://www.structural-elements.com/realestate.html
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers