A Better Way Computer Recycling LLC is looking for energetic, hard-working, and dedicated people who want to join our team and grow with our company!
In this position, you will be responsible for providing high quality, efficient and timely shipment of our products to our customers. This includes picking, packing, and shipping customer orders, managing shipping supply inventory and other various tasks. The shipping clerk also receives and restocks supplies on shelves in our warehouse.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assemble and pack products, identify shipping information against orders in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
- Complete tasks such as picking, packing, unpacking, stocking, moving and receiving of company inventory and materials.
- Stock deliveries of products and shipping supplies.
- Maintain effective working condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.)
- Follow company safety policies and procedures and encourage other associates to do the same.
- Good working knowledge of parts and materials being shipped a plus.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Be able to perform routine and manual duties in a warehouse environment
- Be able to move up to 75 pounds.
- Be able to move above about workstations in a busy warehouse environment most of the shift.
- Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level repetitively.
- Be able to work the shift assigned
- Be able to work in Cold & Hot weather.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multitask effectively.
- Computer Literate.
- Able to properly document information legibly.
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
- Must be able to understand and meet quality standards, methods, and reporting.
- Must be able to pass Drug Test
- Must be able to pass Criminal Background Check
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers