CDS is hosting a job fair and we would love to meet you!
QR Code Link to This Post
Location: 6675 Marie Curie Dr, Elkridge, MD. 21075
Date and Time: Monday, February 17 at 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Are you a friendly person who loves to engage and interact with others face to face and in real-time? Are you curious about various retail brands and eager to learn and share that knowledge with today’s shoppers? Then Club Demonstration Services (CDS), the in-house Product Demonstration company for Costco, might be the place for you!
As a CDS employee, you will be a part of a global community of over 30,000 employees providing demonstration services across the United States and in 9 countries around the world.
• Must be 18 years old or older
• Must have excellent communication skills, a neat appearance, and superb customer focus
• Must be able to work flexible hours including work availability for weekends
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time or the duration of the shift and perform routine tasks with minimal supervision
• Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
• Must have basic computer skills
What CDS Offers:
• Dental and vision insurance
• Bi-weekly competitive pay
• Flexible work hours, including weekends
• Growth opportunities
• Fun work environment and awesome team members
• CDS discounted perks (hotels, flights, restaurants, food, entertainment and much more)
To apply, please see the job link below. The link will take you directly to the job description. As soon as you complete your application, one of our Recruiter's will reach out to you with next steps.
Part-Time Product Demonstrator Click Here
Want to see a typical work day for the position in action? Then click here to watch our "Day in the Life" video!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Daymon Worldwide, the parent company of Club Demonstration Services (CDS) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, or any other legally protected basis under federal, state or local law.
2019-257954-- Elkridge, MD