compensation: Hourly/Hourly Plus Commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The MAC Artist represents the image, products and culture of the company to the Customer. Their primary responsibility is customer service and sales, achieved through exceptional communications skills and artistic abilities. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining the store environment and operations and assisting with administrative duties.
• Provide welcoming, personal, professional service to all Customers at all times
• Ask questions, investigate preferences, listen to customer, make the experience interactive
• Suggest group of appropriate products and/or colors to meet and exceed customers’ needs
• Assist customers with product/services selection and information
• Demonstrate effective communication skills, the well-executed and expedient application of makeup to achieve the look the Customer desires. Sample products as applicable.
• Inform customers of M•A•C consciousness programs and philosophies
• Obtain Customer data for M•A•C Addict book or other client list as required
• On closing the sale, thank the Customer, invite the Customer to a future visit and process the transaction through the POS system.
• Meet your individual responsibility for your appropriate contribution to the team’s goals in term of service, sales and company objectives
• Keep informed about products/company information/store information
• Practice current good counter practices
• Actively participate in store theme days and events and new product launches
• Study the Skills Certification requirements and complete as many skill sets as appropriate
• Actively participate in M•A•C training sessions and partnered store mandatory training sessions
• Actively participate in cleaning displayer units, tools, and testers throughout the day, and more thoroughly at night to prepare for next day’s business
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Maintain tester units in proper schematic order.
• Clean or replace any broken or damaged products
• Maintain proper placement and condition of merchandise on counter, in stock room and maintained areas.
• Inform management of any store maintenance issues
• Inform management of any Health and Safety issues which might lead to accidents
• Complete assigned projects such as counting expiration dates, batch codes on products, compiling information on transfers and RTV’s.
• Assist with inventory counts.
• Submit accurate time worked in voice response system in appropriate time period
• Complete appropriate Customer correspondence as required.
• Adhere to proper security procedures regarding handling of cash and assets
• Assist in stocking of all counter supplies and inventory on a daily basis as required
• Assist in merchandising and re-stocking all products on the floor in showcases and cabinets every morning and as needed throughout the day
• Arrange for product transfer from other stores if customer wants product currently unavailable at your counter
• Communicate low on stock and out of stocks to Retail Manager
• Assist in the proper rotation of stock
• Other duties as assigned by management.
Education & Experience:
• High School diploma, GED or High School Equivalence Certificate
• Proven knowledge and selling experience with cosmetics.
• Minimum of one (1) year of previous customer service or selling experience
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills (examples are: active listening, verbal communication, assertiveness)
• Bi-lingual skills a plus (Arabic, Chinese, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish)
• Must be able to travel for required brand trainings held by vendors and International Shoppes.
• Must be flexible with schedule; Evening, Weekends and Holidays are MANDATORY!
• Must present professional appearance while interacting with clients
• Must be team oriented
• Must participate in semi-annual inventory
• Must pass airport security background check.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers