favorite this postLooking for a full time/part-time position (Washington DC metro area)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
MICHAEL NSOKI LUKAU
1001 Spring Street, Silver Spring, MD 20910
EDUCATION & TRAINING
UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA, B.A. Political Science-Concentration in Law and Public Policy
Minor-Africana Studies (graduated December 2016)
VICE PRESIDENT OF COMMUNITY SERVICE NATIONAL SOCIETY OF COLLEGIATE SCHOLARS (FEB 2013- DEC 2016)
§ Connected members with campus organizations and local communities.
§ Participated in charitable events and club-sponsored activities.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Intermediate and advanced understanding of Mandarin Chinese.
DEANS LIST, FALL 2012
HIGHLAND MARKET, TUCSON, AZ
FOOD SERVER. AUG 2016-DEC 2016
• Provided service to customers by helping in the serving and preparation of food.
• Monitored food preparation and serving techniques to ensure that proper procedures were followed.
• Assisted with the inventory and stocking of supplies, when necessary.
• Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SYNERGY SOLUTONS, SCOTTSDALE, AZ
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, JUNE 2015-JULY 2015
• Conducted outbound calls assisting voters nationwide for local and federal elections.
• Followed communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
• Communicated with the management team regarding customer requests and vendor-related concerns.
• Built sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
• Provided accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
Hello. My name is Michael Lukau and I am a recent college graduate who is looking for a full-time/part-time position in my field. Attached above is my resume. Thank you for your consideration.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers