compensation: Negotiable and commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Property Management Company seeking our newest Team Member! We are a large third party Property Management Company currently managing over 700 properties in the Baltimore Metropolitan area and growing quickly.
As a direct result of our continued growth, we are seeking highly motivated Property Management Professionals to utilize exceptional ambition and drive to assist in the day to day management of our portfolio of properties. We will rely on you to assist our Team with all aspects of property management with a focus on our leasing department.
• Utilize Company expectations and procedures to accommodate high number of prospects and tenants, professionally greet prospective tenants and existing tenants, determine their needs, professionally handle prospects and tenant requests, and or any issues with detail and follow-up.
• Answer incoming phone calls professionally and handle accordingly, whether the caller is a prospective resident, a resident, an internal Company team member, or a vendor.
• Maintain company media presence such as company website, Craigslist, and various other media resources.
• Perform follow-up and maintain accurate follow-up records in accordance with Company policy.
• Take resident service requests in a complete and accurate manner, ensure prompt processing and conduct follow-up with residents.
• Complete all lease applications and participate in the verification of applications. Notify prospective residents of results in a timely manner.
• Complete all lease paperwork including relating addendum's.
• Accept rents and deposits from residents and prospective residents. Maintain accurate resident records in accordance with Company policy.
• Update daily reports concerning notice to vacate, vacancy reports, activity reports, etc. on a daily basis.
• Organize and file all applicable reports, leases and paperwork.
• Assist with court filings and court proceedings, appear in court on behalf of the company when needed.
• Assist with rent collections on a daily basis with an emphasis on follow up.
• Perform data entry into management software program with detail and accuracy.
• Assist Service Department as needed with tenant's maintenance requests and follow up.
• Two+ years of prior property management experience is required.
• Available to work one Saturday per month and or on a as needed basis.
• Friendly, energetic, great people skills
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills with exceptional follow up.
• Excellent phone and in person skills
• Motivated and hard-working
• High energy
• Excellent communication skills
• Above average computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, Sales and Customer Service skills.
• Professional presentation-friendly, energetic, great people skills.
We offer the following:
• Competitive salary.
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Paid vacations
• Benefits including health, dental, and eye
• Overtime and or performance bonuses
If you feel that you would be the perfect fit as our newest Team member then please email your resume for consideration and immediate interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers