Looking for a motivated, hardworking individual to join our rapidly growing property management company located in Baltimore. Ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is willing to hustle and keep up in a fast pace environment.
QR Code Link to This Post
Specific tasks related to the Leasing Specialist position may include but are not limited to the following:
-Prospecting potential tenants
-Meeting with potentials clients
-Scheduling/Hosting showings and open houses of properties
-Coordinating property evaluation- move in / move out inspections
-Data entry of important information into property management software
-Writing and editing listings for online advertising
-Posting listings to various sites for marketing
-Processing client applications , filling out paperwork, working with housing authority
-Maintaining client relationships throughout tenancy
-Communicating with the broker and other team members
Classification: Part-time/ Full-time
Company: Allfirst Property Management, LLC
Salary: base + commission (average agent makes around 5K per month)
Schedule: Must have flexible schedule to accommodate potential tenants.
• Superior organization and time management skills
• Love of real estate and properties
• Knowledge of the city and the different neighborhoods
• Basic knowledge in MS Office including Word, Excel, etc.
• Tech savvy
• Ability to communicate clearly and accurately to a range of audiences, both verbally and in writing