This position is located at an upscale condominium complex in Pikesville. The job consists of directing a team performing property management, maintenance, doorman services and administrative functions to support the condominium/homeowners association.
The responsibilities and required knowledge and skills are:
• Serves as on site point of contact for Board members, unit owners, vendors and other professionals.
• Attends monthly Board meetings and updates Board on significant operational issues.
• Completes regular walk-throughs of the building and property grounds to insure adherence to proper
maintenance standards, organizational by-laws and rules and regulations.
• Directs the work of employees by assigning maintenance requests, overseeing staff scheduling and following
up to ensure safe completion of all work.
• Directs the work of vendors contracted with to perform maintenance tasks. Assesses the completion of the
tasks with respect to payment for services rendered.
• Responsible for processing staff payroll and to ensure staff accurately reports their time.
• Is knowledgeable and adheres to annual operating and capital budgets.
• Maintains excellent relationships through responsive communication with residents to optimize their
confidence in the community as a clean, safe and well-maintained community. Maintains professional
relationships with associates, applicants, visitors and representatives of other companies.
• Performs standard supervisory functions including supervising staff, assigning work, and training, providing
feedback, disciplining staff and developing staff.
• Is knowledgeable of Governing Documents and Rules and Regulations and Policies to ensure all operations
conform to expectations.
• Responsible for purchasing all maintenance and janitorial supplies.
• Ensure all homeowner payments deposited in Association mailbox is turned in to Corporate Office each week
• Has a general knowledge of building maintenance/upkeep and ability to assess and develop building
• Ability to handle administrative tasks, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to relate well to all kinds of people, building appropriate rapport, build constructive and effective
relationships, uses diplomacy and tact to diffuse high-tension situations comfortably
• Microsoft Office Proficiency.
• High School graduate with some college preferred.
• A minimum of two years Property On-Site Management experience
To apply and to learn more please visit wpmjobs.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers