compensation: competative wages and benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Top Rated Real Estate Management Company is looking for an administrative assistant to support a team of Community Association managers.
*Please only Apply if you have the following experience*:
• At least 2 years of Property Management industry experience
• Minimum of 5 years as administrative assistant role preferred, 3 years required
• Assist two Community Association Managers with a portfolio of 6-10 properties each
• Compose and respond to a large volume of calls, letters, memos and emails
• Regularly respond to requests from residents on various management services
• Coordinate bulk/mass mailings
• Maintain filing system for the communities
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills Required :
• Advanced Microsoft Office 2007 (Word, Excel, & Outlook)
• Knowledge of SenEarthCo Web Based Property Management software a plus
• Able to work independently and within a team environment
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task, detail oriented and great time management
• Able work under pressure, meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment
• Problem solver, independent thinker and self-starter
• Professional letter writing with good spelling and grammar
• Able to manage multiple schedules, projects and expectations
Applicants please include Resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers