compensation: Dependent on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
COMMUNITY MANAGER– IMMEDIATE FULL-TIME OPENING / GLEN BURNIE, MD
MONDAY – FRIDAY 9:30AM – 4:00PM / 30 HOURS/WEEK
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
• Minimum 2-3+ years’ prior experience in affordable housing compliance management (Low-Income Housing Tax Credit, Homeless applications, HUD, Section-8); prior Lease-Up experience a plus.
• Yardi Voyager experience or knowledge of industry compliance software program(s) preferred.
• Some degree with COS, or other certification(s) preferred or willing to obtain; minimum HS/GED required.
• 1+ years prior team supervision experience including training, coaching and performance management.
• Desire to work for a company that continues to grow, offers personal growth and promotion from within, and the opportunity to build “a Home for possibilities” for yourself and our residents.
A Community Manager is responsible for leading and managing the site team at our apartment community, Marley Meadows in Glen Burnie, MD (36 units). You will ensure work orders are completed on time, apartment turnover is effectively and efficiently handled for new residents, and leasing is meeting expected occupancy goals, while managing employee training and performance management matters throughout the day. These responsibilities provide the apartment community with operations that are safe and secure for the on-site residents, visitors, contractors and fellow employees. You will report directly to the District Manager and work collaboratively with the community team as well as key partners in Compliance, Property Management, Property Finance, Human Resources and outside housing authority representatives to ensure all required aspects of operating a stable, fiscal operation are covered and meeting all requirements.
YOUR SKILLS WILL ALSO INCLUDE:
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Demonstrated strong customer service skills to effectively collaborate with residents, team and problem solve.
• Strong organizational skills with effective decision-making abilities.
• Knowledge of accounting/business with understanding of payables, receivable; prior budgeting experience desired.
• Strong MSOffice skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) for effective written communications.
• Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license required; flexibility for occasional travel to meetings, trainings, conference, as scheduled.
• Embracing the opportunity to work side by side with team and partners.
• Willingness to go the extra mile to resolve issues and complete tasks required, including any extended hours that might be needed.
Conifer Realty is a professional, service-oriented organization with excellent benefits that include ongoing training, promotion from within; paid holidays, vacation & sick time; 401K with company match; medical, HSA, dependent care Flex account, dental, vision; company-paid life, short and long-term disability insurances; a wellness program, and a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Join our dynamic Conifer Realty Team -- Conifer is a nationally ranked, full-service real estate company specializing in the development, construction, management and ownership of high-quality, affordable housing communities. Since its inception in 1975, Conifer has grown considerably – currently owning and managing over 15,019 multifamily units representing over 220 apartment communities in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maryland.
APPLY TODAY via our website link: https://www.careersatconifer.com and scroll to job # MD20009 to complete our application process and attach your resume. You will hear directly from the hiring manager on next steps in the process. Thank you for your interest in joining the Conifer Team!
Conifer Realty LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers