Hiring Immediately! Maintenance Tech with Apartment Experience, tools, valid DL and reliable transportation.
QR Code Link to This Post
The MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN must maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors, contractors and fellow employees. MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS must have the necessary tools to effectively complete tasks. Must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions and be able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
• MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN must work and interact with the residents to identify, diagnose, repair, and resolve the issues related to electrical, plumbing, A/C and heating systems, appliances, stairs, railings, gas fixtures, carpet, tiles, flooring, etc. HVAC experience is preferred.
• Plumbing: includes the repair, replacement or installation of faucets, pipes, hot water tanks, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, water-dispensing refrigerators, and washing machines.
• Electrical: includes the repair, replacement or installation of power switches, fuses, wall sockets, ceiling lights, ceiling fans, climate control systems, and garage doors openers.
• Drywall repair: includes filling in small holes caused by nails and minor dings from normal wear and tear. Most commonly performed between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy.
• Painting: includes minor touch-ups following damage repair and new coats of paint applied to unit walls between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy.
• Appliance repair: includes the repair, replacement or installation of major household appliances, such as refrigerators, dishwashers, range ovens, washers and dryers, hot water tanks, and air conditioners.
Email resume to posting to be considered for the MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN position.
Must be authorized to work in the US.
Career Strategies is an equal opportunity employer