D&W Properties is currently looking for our newest full time Property Management Team Member with a focus in our Service Department to immediately join our Team. We are one of the largest third-party Property Management companies in the Baltimore Metropolitan area with a portfolio of over 1000 properties.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a Team Member that is responsible and reliable. A Team Member who can effectively multi-task, who is a computer-savvy and with exceptional organizational skills. Our newest Team member must have service department, office administration, and or property management experience.
Overview of Duties:
• Assisting the Service Department Manager daily with scheduling service calls for 11 technicians, answering/sending emails, making/returning calls, responding to owners, invoicing, data entry, and billing.
• Answering heavy volume of phone calls and entering detailed notes in our software program.
• Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence with tenants and potential tenants.
• Maintaining detailed documentation.
• Entering data into a custom software program.
• Filing, paperwork, typing, returning inquiry calls.
• Maintaining ads and a constant presence on our website, Craigslist, and all other media outlets.
• Being an over-all support/assistant to tenants and owners.
• Assist other Team Members on a regular basis where needed.
• College Degree or equivalent combination of education, training, knowledge, and hands on experience.
• Strong experience and/or training in an administrative role in a fast paced environment.
• Experience in Service/Maintenance, and or Property Management.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and analyze information skillfully.
• Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, to monitor own work and ensure accountability and quality performance.
• Easily adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Consistent at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
Please email resume and salary expectations for an immediate interview