compensation: Negotiable and earn more per your growth abilities employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Candidate must be available 3 days a week and on Saturdays(on as need basis). Candidate must have a pleasing, welcoming, can-do attitude. Should be able to lead tasks per training and instructions given and should demonstrate a willingness to learn.
1. Be an assistant to a direct property manager who is hands-on and driven to perform quick tasks in property management; be attentive and able to take notes when verbally given tasks.
2. Coordinate/track work-items with maintenance staff and create various schedules.
3. Show properties to prospective tenants and process the applications per company policies. Be available for property showings in the evenings, or on Saturdays per prospective tenants schedule.
4. Answer office phone and respond to resident needs and coordinate and schedule maintenance
5. Run errands with own vehicle and act as rent court agent: drop off forms and collect necessary filing forms when asked. Time and Gas in vehicle will be reimbursed.
6. Do monthly accounting in online software and book-keeping on a daily basis. Know how to accurately use desktop computer and troubleshoot general computer/printer issues.
7. Be able to work independently, troubleshoot issues and follow instructions.
8. Be able to multi-task on the fly; be able to complete tasks under pressure/time constraints;
9. Scan documents into google drive, maintain google drive file system,
10. Create online ads per request of supervisor. Show properties, call leads.
11. Be a helpful addition to the management team and be willing and happy to assist in whatever capacity you may be needed.
MS-Office experience - Word, Excel, etc
Strong organizational skills
Ability to prioritize and multitask
Strong attention to detail
Job Types: Part-time
Experience: Office Assistant: 1 Year (Reqd)
We are Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers