QR Code Link to This Post
We’re looking for amazing people to join us in Shanghai, Beijing, and 60 other cities across China. Develop your international career with a great salary and competitive benefits package by teaching English with EF English First. Join over 2,000 teachers across China and you’ll meet people just like you who are enjoying the experience of a lifetime while making a difference in the lives of their students. You don’t need to have teaching experience or be able to speak Chinese.
As your safety and health are a top priority, we provide full support on the most feasible time to come to China, adhering to local and national guidelines. We are currently accelerating a plan to fill thousands of positions across China starting in August with a significant demand for anyone with a Bachelor's degree.
An experience you will never forget
- Start a career that truly makes a difference
- Grow your network with colleagues from around the world
- Explore new cultures and countries
- Full time positions at our kids, adults and online centers
- Competitive salary and bonus schemes
- Upfront paid flights to many locations
- Arrival support including free airport pick-up and hotel stay
- Annual flight allowance
- Salary advance available
- Sponsored legal working (Z) visa
- Travel insurance
- Orientation and onboarding
- Sponsored TEFL certification
- Accredited ESL training and professional development programs
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Career advancement opportunities
About EF English First
EF English First is the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions across China so if you prefer the fast paced city life like Shanghai, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the position for you.
- A Bachelor's Degree (any major accepted)
- The ability to obtain a clear background check
- The ability to live and work abroad for a one year contract or longer
"At EF, we tend to share the same sense of adventure and community. We talk about new places to visit and things to do. Being a teacher is not a desk job. It's hectic and can be hard work, but also fun. There's something that surprises me every day working in China that I know I wouldn't find anywhere else."
EMMA TAYLOR | SENIOR TEACHER, ENGLISH FIRST CHINA
The world is waiting for you
Click here to learn more