QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a full time Recruiting Specialist whose primary responsibilities include: to recruit, interview and hire qualified employees. This candidate's role is to successfully build and manage a qualified and successful workforce. This position serves as one of the first points of contact that potential employees have with our company.
• Utilizing Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) to support recruitment and database maintenance
• Screening applications/resumes and setting up interviews
• Conducting interviews and orientation sessions
• Maintaining solid working relationships with all of our employees
• Working closely with our office team
• Work in a high-energy and fast paced team environment
Must be fluent in English and Spanish
• Have a desire to constantly interact with various personalities, and maintaining solid working relationships with all employees
• Hard working and positive
• Efficient in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
We offer a competitive salary and Benefits package. Will be discussed in the interview process.
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)